a NEWPORT-on-TAY & WORMIT in Bloom 2
Run by Volunteers & Relying on Local Funding
Two Villages betwixt Two Bridges
Mostly residential but with established and new businesses, services and amenities
- So Many Excellent Eating Places, Tatha Art Gallery, Forgan Art Centre, and Rio Community Centre
- Places and Spaces of Interest ~~~ The Lorimer War Memorial
- In Bloom has 2 tubs planted to look well on 11th November .
- The Old Ferry Terminal at Telford Pier,
- has 2 wall planters between Information Board and the beautiful old Milestone.
- The remarkably renovated Pier buildings is now the Boat Brae Bistro.
- In Bloom has been part of the successful Traders Summer Festival - running an annual plant stall .
- In Bloom is a local group volunteering
- To provide a variety of plants, permanent and seasonal in prominent and overlooked places
- To be involved with local individuals, groups, initiatives and businesses.
- To be aware of the environment in what we do
- Fund Raise in various ways, so we can brighten our spaces and places
- We apply for and so far have gratefully received a Fife Council Grant
To Those Wishing to Donate
- Please See foot of page for our Bank Account details for Donations
- OR get in touch through our Contacts Page (opposite) for other methods
- BACS To help our Treasurer please put Donations as Reference, and if you wish,
- your name THANK YOU!!!
- To North East Fife Rotary
Big thanks not only for Donations
But also very welcome Practical Help
- Also Blackadder, Dundee has Donated to In Bloom,
- Received with Thanks!