Newport on Tay and Wormit
- Two Villages between Two Bridges
- Each with a stunning setting on the Fife shore of the Tay Estuary
- Both are residential, but with new enterprises as well as established businesses, services and amenities.
- We are a group of local volunteers who enjoy plants and planting and playing a part in our locality and influencing its environment positively.
So this is what we do
- Choose, acquire and place planters; plant and maintain them through the seasons
- Prepare and sow wildflowers, seeds & herb tubs
- Help with notable and conservation areas
- Involve other individuals, groups, organisations and businesses
- Fundraise and carry out funding applications
- Promote sustainable methods
- Prepare for Beautiful Fife Competition
- We have gone from Bronze to Silver Gilt!
We, as volunteers, have to search for funding and welcome donations.
We have a Facebook page facebook.com/newportwormitinbloom
Survey on Spring and Summer Planting
Please complete our survey on the spring and summer planting.
Please click below to go to the survey page