Newport & Wormit in Bloom Website
Newport on Tay and Wormit
- Two villages spanning the land between the 2 Bridges - a stunning setting on the north Fife shore of the Tay Estuary
- Mostly residential villages but with new and old businesses, services and amenities.
- The In Bloom Groups are run by volunteers and rely on the assistance of others to help with plants and planting in important available areas .
So this is what we do
- Choose, acquire and place planters
- Design, plan and execute planting for all year
- Maintain planters through the changing seasons.
- Prepare and sow wildflowers, seeds & herb tubs
- Help with notable and conservation areas
- Involve other individuals, groups, organisations and businesses
- Fundraise and carry out funding applications
- Water with our second hand bowser or by other means
- Promote sustainable, responsible methods
- Prepare for Beautiful Fife Competition
- We have gone from Bronze to Silver Gilt!
We, as volunteers, have to search for funding and welcome donations.
We have a Facebook page facebook.com/newportwormitinbloom
Survey on Spring and Summer Planting
Please complete our survey on the spring and summer planting.
Please click below to go to the survey page