NEWPORT-on-TAY & WORMIT
Run by Volunteers & Relying on Local Funding
- Two Villages between Two Bridges
Residential but with established and new businesses, services and amenities -
Good Eating Places, Tatha Art Gallery, Forgan Art Centre, and the Rio Community Centre.
- Of note is the Lorimer War Memorial and the Telford Pier with the newly and remarkably renovated Pier buildings.
- In Bloom is part of the successful Traders Summer Festival.
- Newport High Street was Finalist in Best British High Street and Rising Star Scotland Winner November 2018!
In Bloom is a small group Volunteering to
- To provide a variety of plants, permanent and seasonal in prominent and overlooked places.
- To be involved with local individuals, groups and initiatives
- To remember our environment in what we do
- Fund Raise; so we can brighten our spaces and places
We are delighted that Blackadders has given donàtions to both Villages; our thanks goes to them